Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How can I understand God

- see Him everywhere
- listen to Him all the time
- understand that He resides in hearts of everything.
- understand that He is aware of us all the time - day and night, while awake and while asleep.
- see that He controls everything and so see His hands operating everywhere
- remember Him all the time
- being loving to Him
- offering part of my income to disadvantaged, disabled, all those who won't be able to repay me in any kind.
- offering free food to hungry
- offering water to thirsty
- surrendering totally in front of Him
- never praying to get any worldly things
- praying for His love and grace
- praying for His guidance on my spiritual path
- praying to give me strength to sustain hunger, thirst, pain, suffering, losses, insults.
- Praying Him to be there for me to enlighten the path going towards Him.

1 comment:

**** said...

Wonderful collection.
Need to past on the bedroom wall.